The Netica-C++ API is a pre-release version. It is very similar in design and behavior to the Netica-J API. Currently many C++ developers are using the Netica C API.
The Netica-C++ API is one member of the family of Netica APIs, including ones for C, Java, and Visual Basic.
This list outlines features specific to the C++ API. For the features shared by all the Netica APIs, please see the Netica API page.
- A clean object-oriented design
- Complete and thorough documentation
- A comprehensive installation guide and user's manual
- High performance, relying on the same ultra-reliable industrial-strength computation engine in the Netica-C API.
- Can do everything the Netica C-API can do
- Thoroughly tested and reliable
- Available soon with an interface to Netica Application, allowing you to control Netica's powerful GUI from Java, and vice-versa.
To download an API for a particular platform, click on one of the following:
- Please see the parent page: Netica API Family regarding pricing.
- The purchase of a Netica API license allows you to use all members of the Netica API Family with equal rights and obligations.
- Free Version: You can download Netica Application, and try it for free. It will operate as a trial version that is full-featured but limited in model size.
- To mail us with questions or comments regarding Netica-C++ API, click here.
- To be added to our mailing list and be notified of new releases and other news about Netica and Netica-C++ API (mailings are infrequent), click here.